Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Multiple 3D Titles overlapping one another corrupts background render, Slows Editor down, and crashes Export in PS21

•  04-05-2019, 13:01

Re: Multiple 3D Titles overlapping one another corrupts background render, Slows Editor down, and crashes Export in PS21

The 3D Title module & render process in PS21U seems to have a couple of limitations, number one as you have described as all 3D titles appearing at the same moment MUST be in the same container.  I've been able to get around this by creating one layer with either a BLUE or GREEN background (using the old Text Title tool on a lower layer) which I then export into a suitable mp4 file.  However, this limits the color choices that you can use for the 3D text.

The other limitation I've run up against is that an 'elongated' 3D container cannot be properly keyframed beyond a certain point.  I'll define elongated as anything past a 'few' minutes. (I did calculate the exact length of the apparent acceptable range but I can't find my notes on the subject.)   It would be nice to extend a 3D Title box to any length as you can with the good-ole 2D Text (now.u.see.it.and.now.u.don't) Box tool, but I've yet to find a way in 21U. 

Open Question: Have either of these limitations been fixed in 22U ?

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy