Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: My videos are HD but in the editor and after "make movie" they are low def.

•  11-01-2018, 23:20

Re: My videos are HD but in the editor and after "make movie" they are low def.

I set the preview quality to be full, and quality after export just looks the same as it does during editing, but the first exports I did looked awful, now it looks just the same as the preview since I'm not exporting as MPEG-2 HDV2 1080i 50,000 Kbits/sec (there is likely a more optimal setting but if I'm indeed viewing my videos in preview in full res then I doubt it's gonna be better looking. I'm going to shoot with a regular digital camera tomorow and see if it treats these videos in the same way.

Anyway thank you guys for trying to help, I really appreciate it, because of a codec problem I previously thought unfixable I didn't use Pinnacle for years but now I picked up video editing again and it feels good to be back in the saddle, just need to ensure everything is going bug free.
    Speaking of which I got a small bug with the title editor when I try to select a color for a text (next to where the color picker icon is) it brings up an invisible window where I can't click on, so I have to use the color picker and put something in the background that matches the color i want...a little silly but seems to be the only way.
View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy