Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Making an Image

•  08-20-2018, 9:30

Making an Image

Hi

When I'm going to make an Image in Pinnacle studio 21  Ultimate, I use the settings:

Format:Blu ray Best quality

Video:Standard: HD 1920x1080/50p

Encoding: H264

Image quality: Best Q

Audio: Dolby 5:1

Bitrate: default

Taget size: 50 GB   BDDL

Camera settings

Camera: Panasonic agu90

Rec mode MP4

Rec format:FHD :1080/50.00p 50M

Making an Image in Pinnacle  of about 40 minutes film in FHD mode  takes about 5-6 hours but and  sometimes it  hangs after 20-40% of the film is done . I retry once or twice and all of a sudden it works BUT now the film speed has increased and the image making now takes about 1 hour!! Actually that's super and I have done no changes about the settings.

Any suggestions about what to do to keep it in 1 hour?

When it takes 5-6 hours the movements of the characters in the movie are very, very slow in the pre view window but when it takes about an hour it's more like a Chaplin film

Regards

Tommy Sweden

Windows 7 pro

Ram 16 GB

Radeon R9 380

Intel core I7 CPU 4.00ghz

Normal 0 21 false false false SV X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normal tabell"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}
View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy