Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Black frames

•  01-07-2018, 16:01

Re: Black frames

I have found out what's causing the problem. When I use the cursor to make a transition the black frames  show up,  They are the ones that cause the problem. Other pinnacle transitions work fine.
    I record in 1980x1920 50 p but  in Pinnacle, when  I want to make a disc  image : 720 x 756 25 p: See my letter further up on this page.
     But if I chose to make a file , not a disc, i can chose 1980 x 1920 but 25p not 50 as i recorded in and then the black frames are gone.
    I have also read that dvd discs are not to be used but blu ray discs, then you can use 1980 x 1920.  Is that correct?

.When making my own transitions, i drag the cursor from the upper right or upper lef corner  of the frame and  they  have either  a blue or red background.( the transition looks like a triangle)  within them.Which alternative shall I use: the left way or the right way? Normally red signals that something is wrong

I have a picture of it but can't see how to attach it to this forum

Thanks for taking your time

Probably the solution is blu ray. I will go for a blu ray burner and a blu ray  disc player

Tommy Sweden
View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy