Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Re:Message "...contact the owner or administrator..."

•  04-11-2017, 19:33

Re: Re:Message "...contact the owner or administrator..."

Attachment: Untitled.jpg

1) "You don't have permission to open this file". That's the Project Folder containing the Project Files that you can't open in Vista, to prevent you from meddling with the contents. I can open it in Windows 7 64bit version. It shows as a yellow Folder & can be opened when clicking on it, to view contents. Vista will show a grey Folder that can't be opened to view contents, when clicking on it.  .

2) See my Screenshot that shows the project Folder 1 in My Projects Folder  & STX File 2 that opens the Project into the Timeline, when clicking on it.

3) You should have a Grey Project Folder & STX File both with the same Project name  showing in your My Projects Folder.

4) If your Project Folder is elsewhere, Copy & Paste it into your My Projects Folder. If the Project Folder's associated STX File is there, click on it.  If it isn't, select one you don't want & rename it to the same name as the Project Folder. If you haven't got a spare STX File, create a new one, by opening a new Project & immediately saving it to your My Projects Folder. Delete the new Project Folder & rename the STX .. . 

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy