Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: PS 15 HD Ultimate Layout

•  11-30-2016, 10:42

Re: PS 15 HD Ultimate Layout

jernatety1:

Hello,

I've been using v15 for what seems like ages, I started with v9 back in 2006 or 2007 and loved it. I trained myself how to use all of the functionality. Eventually I upgraded to v12 then v15 over the past almost 10 years. I've been using v15 exclusively since 2012 or thereabouts.

The layout, design and simplicity of use is what has kept me from buying any version after 15. The entire Avid layout is not only confusing but chaotic and time consuming to traverse all of it's features and functions.

Agree with you absolutely.

Have been on (Purchased) S9, S9plus, S10, S12, S14, S14 Ultimate, S18 over the years.

With S18 everything i had learned - had to be learned again. Reading Manuals, Watching Youtube - spent hours on it. It was hard to learn.

I ofcourse tried importing my old Studio projects - the importer was very poor on my projects. Had to do everything all over again - so you tend to revert back to S14 for small edits.

Conclusion so far is the investment in S18 was waste of my money. S14 combined with Handbrake does what I need for now. The advanced functions of S18 I checked crashed for me or I just couldnt figure out how it worked.

Looking ahead - I honestly feel Corel completely miss out on keeping me on-board and encurage me in investing in more upgrades with them.

Seems like Corel is targeting capturing new customers - good for them - wonder how t goes ?

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy