Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Re:Dazzle DVD Recorder HD - Import Window

•  06-20-2016, 15:50

Re: Re:Dazzle DVD Recorder HD - Import Window

Thank you for the suggestion, but I am afraid it does not work.  Here is the detail of what I have done.  I started with Studio 15 not present on the laptop.

• Using Programs and Features from Control Panel I uninstalled Corel VHS3X64
    • I uninstalled Dazzle Video Capture DVC100 X64 Driver 1.07
    • I uninstalled Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle
    • I uninstalled Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle - Install Manager
    • Restarted laptop
    • Deleted c:/Program Files (x86)/Pinnacle
    • Deleted c:/Program Data/Pinnacle
    • Ran regdelete14.exe and ticked the box to include deleting all video capture devices
    I then installed Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle and the fix for Windows 10 and the Import Tab still does nothing, although the first time the blue wheel appeared for a few seconds.  I was hopeful because this time in the sequence of re-installing I was asked to input my 25 character Serial Number, which I have only been asked once before and that was on first installation.
    I then applied the fix that you gave me a while back for being able to select from NTSC-PAL-SECAM just in case that helped but it did nothing to bring up the Import Window.

Do you have anything else I can try, please? 

Can I use the Import tab in Studio 19 to import from the Dazzle DVC Recorder HD?  When I first had my DVC 90 I did not install the cut-down version of Studio that came with it because I found that my then current version of Studio allowed me to import directly from it, and so I could use all the extended features. Since then, upgrades to Studio (see my signature) have always allowed me to do this, up to the point when I changed my laptop to 64 bit Windows 7.  I continued to use my desktop PC which was XP, then upgraded to Windows 7, for video capture from the DVC 90, but that too has now been replaced by a 64 bit Windows 10, thus rendering my DVC 90 unusable.  If I can use the DVC Recorder HD with Studio 19 then I am happy to buy an upgrade version, even though I do not need all the 4K editing features.

Thank you for your help. 
View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy