Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Is it possible to have menu returns, but still be able to play entire movie from beginning to end without returning to the menu until the end

•  11-25-2012, 13:18

Re: Is it possible to have menu returns, but still be able to play entire movie from beginning to end without returning to the menu until the end

Hi. I've read all through this thread but I'm still a bit confused.  Is it not possible to have a menu system in Studio Ultimate 12 that allows playing the entire movie or just individual chapters?

I have a 60 minute movie and 2 menus (or that could be 1 menu and a sub-menu.  Is that different?).  The first menu has 2 buttons, Play all and select scenes.  The second menu (or sub-menu) has 8 buttons for the individual scenes.  The chapter and return markers are coloured differently to relate to the appropriate menus but when play all is selected from menu 1 it returns on encountering any of the scene return markers even though they are of a different colour corresponding to a different menu.

Thanks.

Chris

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy