Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: Studio 16 Ultimate impressions from a long time user

•  10-12-2012, 20:29

Re: Studio 16 Ultimate impressions from a long time user

Well..from a Studio 12 user..this is by far the best Studio ever! I just purchased Studio 16 Ultimate..and I love it. I have no buggs that you are describing and had no problem loading, activating, using and editing my first movie in AVCHD and burning to DVD AVCHD in less then 2 hours!! 18 min AVCHD movie with transitions, several effects, Light factory etc..I am in video paradise my friends!!! I love this version...Studio did something right!!! It works! All of it!! Maybe older version studio edited movies/files not compatible..not sure. But I use my original footage that is on my hard drive to make new movie in Studio 16..no glitches or buggs..works great and the controls/options for quality/render etcc....awsome! just..awsome. thats all I have to say..i am one happy camper. The only isuue I am having is I want my free Class on demand Training Offer with the code that was in the box. Ir seems the code I was given is invalid at checkout! Bummer. Otherwise Studio works great..have I said that enough?? LOL..
View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy