Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Boris Graffiti running our of memory during Make Movie

•  11-04-2008, 15:44

Boris Graffiti running our of memory during Make Movie

I've making a DVD for my son's football team.

The part of the project I'm working on now, is the player introductions.  Each player is standing there with a Boris Graffiti animated lower third on top which is customized with the players name and number.  It also has a animated team name on one side....

Anyway, while editing, it will completely render and I can play it there.  But if I go to Make Movie and select either file or Disc, shortly afterwards, I get an error message that says:

There is not enough memory avialble to complete the operation. 

The pop-up window is a Boris Graffiti window...  Anyway, has anyone found a solution to an issue like this.  I've already tried copying everything to a new timeline, but I get the same problem. 

I guess my solution may be to make a bunch of small files (one for each player) then combine them into one video....  That's just a pain as there are 18 players and 6 coaches....

Once finished the video is only about 3 minutes.  I guess the issue is just related to so many different Boris Graffiti objects.

thanks for any suggestions.

Doug

System Info:

Intel Quad 6600, Intel DP35DP Motherboard, 4 GB Ram, mulitple hard drives/DVD burners, Vista 32 Bit, Studio 12.1, VisionTek HD2600 512MB video card. 

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy