Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Re: this product uses no or an invalid Product ID. Please reinstall the software

•  05-31-2008, 12:51

Re: this product uses no or an invalid Product ID. Please reinstall the software

After countless reinstallments I deleted everything that smells Pinnacle and Studio. Then cleaned up with a disk and registry cleaner. Only then the "program" Studio 10.5.2 asked me for a serial number and begun to install itself.

But when it presumable finished, it was henging forever and Task Manager was telling that program is running. After I've got sick of waiting I begun installing Studio 10.8 not paying attention on the thing that was still in the window. The same hapend to Studio 10.8. Now both insallation dialogs were in the window, and the only way to get rid of them was to end the task in Task Manager.

Then I try to use the Duzzel - Hurrrray it worked! I've got a file on my disk!

I opened Studio 10.8 - it doesn't recognize the file I duzzeled in a moment ago. Other vidio files in TS, avi and DivX formats was not recognized also. But in this case the program demended to download (for "only" 20 green ones) a pack of codec's wich I have in my computer downloaded long ago: AC3, DivX and more!

Now, is there anybody familiar with this software to give a clear answer how to force this thing to work?

Meyer (merikh@verizon.net)

View Complete Thread
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy