Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

PSU 19 BluRay Export halts random locations in a slow speed video clip

Last post 13 hours, 54 minutes ago by saby. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-26-2020, 0:33 796784

PSU 19 BluRay Export halts random locations in a slow speed video clip

I have created a 75 minute BluRay video and saved it to a BluRay disc. I then saved it as a DVD for someone that did not have a BluRay player. Yes I did have some problems but was able to make individual corrections.    I then went back to save the new corrections on BluRay disc but had more problems to fix and most of them worked. The one problem that I can not fix is the one video clip that is speed set to 23%. I have tried many different settings. Tried different speeds 23%-25%-30%-35%, no good. Removed the sound from the clip. Remade the clip (that had worked on other clips that were a problem from BluRay-DVD-Bluray) Each time the export would halt, I would have to re-boot the computer to clear the error. Every time the export halts at a different time slot, never at the very beginning. Random halts usually just less than one second up to 6 seconds of a 20 second video clip. Turning off CUDA causes blank video. Advance settings - used Preprocessing set to Automatic, Best Quality. Moved the video clip to the front of the project and it fails every time. Fails also in Create Image. I have another 10  clips speed set to much faster play and they all work

Using a Gateway computer, quad-processor, 8GB memory, PS Ultimate 19, Preset video  H264, HD 1920x1080/60i selecting Burn Disc.  After making my first good Blu-Ray disc, I used Burn Image to make 2 more BluRay disc and worked OK. All problems started when I started to make the DVD and then back to BluRay..

•  03-26-2020, 2:49 796787 in reply to 796784

Re:PSU 19 BluRay Export halts random locations in a slow speed video clip

What if instead of exporting the BR, you export just this slow speed video clip to a file ?
  •  14 hours, 10 minutes ago 797044 in reply to 796787

Re: Re:PSU 19 BluRay Export halts random locations in a slow speed video clip

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Let me see if this is what I should do.

Here is what I think you are saying:

1. Take the video clip and place it at the beginning of a separate time line by itself.

2. Then deactivate all the other timelines.

3. Click EXPORT and chose EXPORT TYPE:  FILE.   In settings:  Click: Advanced.

Then in EXPORT I select TYPE:  DivX Plus HD  and PRESET:  Full HD    to save it as a 1080 video .

After the image is made, how do I get the video clip image onto the time line of my project? 

•  13 hours, 54 minutes ago 797046 in reply to 797044

Re: Re:PSU 19 BluRay Export halts random locations in a slow speed video clip

Yes, basically that's what I was suggesting. But I suggest using Mpeg2 or H.264 mp4  instead of DivX Plus HD.

jabbahutt55:

After the image is made, how do I get the video clip image onto the time line of my project? 

Import the exported video into PS19 like you would do with any video that you would like to edit in it and replace the slowmo clip in your original project by the newly exported.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy