Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle Survey

Last post 10-15-2021, 12:58 by Tony P. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-15-2021, 12:53 817537

Pinnacle Survey

Received an email from Pinnacle this AM requesting I fill out a survey this AM. "Good." I thought, "Company is finally looking for customer feedback. That's still true I guess, but what cracked me up was that even the (Survey Monkey) survey was buggy. Like PSU, it looked really pretty and had lots of options, but it repeatedly told me I had to repeat pages because the creator had changed the survey. Changed it WHILE I WAS FILLING IT OUT?????  I finally got it done and was able to submit, just like we finally get our installs completed, finally get the video done, etc. Appropriate for PSU, I suppose. Consistent with Amazon reviews too. Oh, at the end they asked me to leave an amazon review, which I can't do because, like most of us, I order directly from Corel. Okay, yes, they ARE trying. But it's kind of pathetic.
  •  10-15-2021, 12:58 817538 in reply to 817537

Re: Pinnacle Survey

I had the survey and it went smoothly for me. No problems answering the multiple option questions or the fill ins. 

Nothing about writing an Amazon review for me. And since I haven't bought anything from them in a while, I can't write reviews there. I've read some of the reviews, which to me are from people that have no idea of what they are doing such as this one:

"This software crashes my system completely. You have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to upload directly to youtube." Really... this is someone that needs Microsoft movie maker. Others have commented on tech support... where I agree.... terrible. 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy