Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate crashing on playback

Last post 10-08-2021, 6:14 by Tony P. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-27-2021, 1:23 817191

Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate crashing on playback

Hi,

Have Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate and have been using it for the past 3 yrs. Now I tried to create a slideshow but inputting photos. On playback of these photos it plays the first one then stops, crashes and exists from Studio altogether. Running Win10 Home

Why is it doing this and how do I fix it?

George 

•  09-27-2021, 8:19 817202 in reply to 817191

Re: Pinnacle Studio 20 Ultimate crashing on playback

You need to update your User profile to reflect your PC and OS if necessary.

1. I would delete Rendered files  Setup>Control Panel>Storage locations, and click on the button to delete rendered files.

2. I would start a new project, and import one image at a time to see if/when/where it stops playback. 

Are the images the same? Are any from an iPhone with the new image format? What created the images? Same camera? 

•  10-07-2021, 22:36 817391 in reply to 817202

Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay response. Thank you for the feedback. My profile is updated but cannot change my OS as only giving me options for Win XP, Vista, 7 or Mac. I am using Win10. Everything else is the same.

I have tried what you stated deleted all rendered files which then did the same thing. I started a new project and brought in 2 photos and played it and it crashed again before moving to the second photo. All images are jpg's and not from iphones but from Samsung . Not sure if the same camera though.

Not sure whats going on here. Any help would be appreciated. Project is only 3min long.

Thanks

George 

•  10-08-2021, 6:14 817395 in reply to 817391

Thanks for the update.

Wow.... I would think it doesn't matter what still image is used as long as that format is supported. In your spec list, you mention Gigabyte graphics card. Do you have make/model information? 

Is it possible to upload an image that can be tested? 

Also, the sample movie project, The Sky Is The Limit, how does that play back on your computer? 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy