Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle 23 Crashes during export

Last post 02-26-2020, 4:33 by Tony P. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-25-2020, 20:25 795648

Pinnacle 23 Crashes during export

so beyond unimpressed with this product. It is now crashing every time i try to export a file. ANy suggestions do i go ahead and unintall and re install. will that help? what a pain in rear in to have a product like this that cost good money and it doesnt work
  •  02-26-2020, 0:46 795652 in reply to 795648

Re:Pinnacle 23 Crashes during export

What export settings are you using ?

Is the sample project exporting fine ?

•  02-26-2020, 4:33 795669 in reply to 795648

Re: Pinnacle 23 Crashes during export

The product does work and exports just fine for me and others here in the forum. Just finished a corporate project for a multinational corporation with PS23U. So it does work.

The issues might be due to many reasons on your pc.

You have to provide the information needed to help troubleshoot the problem. You can start by completing your User Profile. There is nothing at all that says anything about your computer hardware or operating system. See my computer specs below as an example.

What footage are you using. What created it. Cellphone (make and model), camera, youtube footage, etc.

How much hard drive space do you have? How long is the project? Is your computer over heating? Does it stop exporting at about the same time each time?

You get the idea. The more info you provide, the better the chances of getting to a solution for you.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy