Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Entire program StUtTeRs immediately after install and thereafter forevermore...

Last post 06-03-2019, 19:37 by cmykpro. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-03-2019, 19:02 785389

Entire program StUtTeRs immediately after install and thereafter forevermore...

First and foremost I have a new laptop with a 9900k and RTX2070 (both are desktop variants), lack of hardware performance is not my issue...

So I installed studio 19 and immediately after installing, the program has a good lag every 3-4 seconds.  I thought maybe this was due to it being an older version on a newer system.  I fully uninstalled 19 and purchased 22, Installed and sure enough it is doing the EXACT same thing!

Only oddball in the mix is that I do not use the laptop screen, I use an ultrawide hooked up via displayport.   Sure enough if I disconnect the ultrawide from the system and use the laptop screen all works great.

Now that's fine and dandy, but I would really prefer to use my 34" ultrawide to edit vs. a 17" laptop screen. 

TIA for any insight.

•  06-03-2019, 19:37 785390 in reply to 785389

Re: Entire program StUtTeRs immediately after install and thereafter forevermore...

Well that was quick.  My next course of action was to disable gsync and sure enough it fixed it.  Oddly enough the monitor on the laptop is also gsync and works just fine...
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy