Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Unlock Ultimate sound effects for Studio 14, or, Mute 1 channel on export.

Last post 02-06-2017, 12:15 by culpanr. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-05-2017, 0:04 731085

Unlock Ultimate sound effects for Studio 14, or, Mute 1 channel on export.

It seems the videos I captured have a buzz on 1 channel.  The Audio effects has a function to copy the other channel on to both, in the "Ultimate" collection.  The Activate Ultimate button takes me to a bad web page probably because  Studio14 is obsolete.Is there any way to get the unlock codes for this?  The effect works, with a loud intermittent beep obviously to make me buy it proper.

Or, how can I make the bad channel blank as I Make Movie?  I found the sound settings and moved the balance over, and the preview is blank, but the exported movie is still buzzed on the one channel

Thanks

Jeff

•  02-05-2017, 7:54 731088 in reply to 731085

Re:Unlock Ultimate sound effects for Studio 14, or, Mute 1 channel on export.

What version of PS14 do you own ? Ultimate ?

I doubt one can still buy unlock keys for PS14.

I would make the job with Audacity.

•  02-06-2017, 12:15 731185 in reply to 731088

Re: Re:Unlock Ultimate sound effects for Studio 14, or, Mute 1 channel on export.

I recall that, years ago, there was a third-party VST plugin called StereoPan - that did a very similar job to the Studio Ultimate "ChannelTool" effect. Couldn't find that one in a quick Google search, but there did appear to be other, more recent free audio panning plugins that might work (download the VST plugin and put it in Studio 14's plugins\vst folder (on a 64 bit version of Windows it would be here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pinnacle\Studio 14\Plugins\vst)).

But Saby's suggestion to export the audio and edit it with Audacity to remove the bad channel (create a mono soundtrack having only the content of the "good" channel, or duplicate the "good" channel onto both left and right channels) may be less trouble  Smile

Regards,
    Richard

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy