Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

I have a question about the audio with Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle

Last post 06-24-2015, 5:31 by saby. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-23-2015, 22:39 680818

I have a question about the audio with Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle

I recently bought a Dazzle DVD Recorder HD Connection and it came with Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle. I understand that it is only the basic version of the program, but all I am uploading 8mm tapes into my computer, so I can transfer them to DVDs, nothing else.

I followed the instructions on the installation of the program and everything went fine. But when I opened the program and selected Import, a new screen popped-up with a buzzing noise in the background. I can't get rid of it. I did a quick test recording of a clip to see if it would be in the video, and yes, it was.  I emailed it to another computer to see if was just the audio in this computer, but it was still there when played in the other computer. 

How can I remove this noise? It's not in the original video and there are not many options with this version of the program. I can't believe I don't have some control of the sound, besides high/lower/mute. Is there I way I can fix this so the noise will not be in the final video?

Thank You,
    Sean 

Windows 7 Home Premium
    Service Pack 1
    64-bit Operating System

•  06-24-2015, 2:16 680819 in reply to 680818

Re: I have a question about the audio with Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle

Hello mr19th,

Can you post a picture of what you mean by "a new screen popped-up with a buzzing noise in the background".

Do you have the connections properly set into your Dazzle and using a USB connector into your computer. 

•  06-24-2015, 5:31 680823 in reply to 680819

Re: I have a question about the audio with Pinnacle Studio for Dazzle

Hi Sean,

Is this buzzing noise present whatever the source device connected to the Dazzle ?

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy