Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Voice over

Last post 05-02-2015, 21:26 by R_Vera. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-01-2015, 11:48 674020

Voice over

I am running Studio 15 on Windows XP. I cannot get voice over to record. The mic works fine and levels are displayed on screen but the spoken word is not laid down. The sound from the original video recording and the added soundtrack work fine. I live in hope of it being operator error but doubt it as I have used the system to produce other successful projects. I suspect a program corruption but I am loath to upgrade for fear of loosing all the work on my project. Any advice or assistance would be most welcome.
  •  05-02-2015, 9:56 674113 in reply to 674020

Re: Voice over

Attachment: Untitled.jpg

Welcome to the ForumSmile

See Screenshot for Studio 12.

1) Press highlighted Record Button.

2) 1, 2, 3 & then Record appear.

3) Record.

4) Press Highlighted Stop Button

5) Recorded Audio File shows as per Screenshot.

S15 is EOL. Next current Version is S18. Different Program, with different User Interface & higher learning curve. Should never have been named Pinnacle Studio in the first place. Indifferent

Stick with S15

If VO still not working, try a Repair Installation. If S15 Program DVD, Run that & select the Repair option in Pop-up, if there is one. If Downloaded, Run the Setup EXE File.

You can Reinstall S15 without affecting your Project. 

Anyone-else?

Screenshot:

•  05-02-2015, 21:26 674194 in reply to 674020

Re: Voice over

Whenever I have to do voiceovers I always record them with my video camera and then add them into the timeline. I do several recordings to see which one I really like the best.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy