Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Studio 14, serial number comes up as invalid

Last post 02-04-2015, 7:41 by gjslaw. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-04-2015, 3:24 663459

Studio 14, serial number comes up as invalid

I bought Studio 14 back in 2010 and had it installed on my last computer. I got a new computer (alienware that is running windows 8) and I am trying to install it on here but when I enter the serial number I have for it, it says it is invalid. I don't have the disc version, I had updated from version 11 and only got the internet download.

I tried installing my Version 11 to see if that works(I have the disc version of this one) and it installed no problem, no problem with its serial number. I did notice it seems to have issues with current file types and my videos that it does register play scrambled like.

Any insight in how to fix either issue would be greatly appreciated. Sucks to have spent as much money as I did on Studio 14 and the Creative Packs Vol 1&2 just to not even be able to install and use them again.
  •  02-04-2015, 7:41 663464 in reply to 663459

Re: Studio 14, serial number comes up as invalid

Since you were installing an upgrade version, it was probably asking for your S11 serial number to verify that you qualify for the upgrade.  You should now be able to install the S14 upgrade with S11 installed.

And welcome to the forum.  Smile

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy