Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

About Stereoscopic 3D Pictures And Videos...?

Last post 09-18-2014, 20:26 by watnow. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-18-2014, 20:26 642590

About Stereoscopic 3D Pictures And Videos...?

Hi,

...   ...   ...   I Own A Toshiba Glasses-Free Stereoscopic 3D Qosmio F755-3D290 ... I've Updated All Required Drivers For

___NVidia 3D Vision Video Player   And

___Toshiba 3D Video Player...

___Also Downloaded The K-Lite Codecs...

______I Use The Movavi Video Converter 3D 2 To Convert Music Videos To Stereoscopic 3D And Pop Out Of The Screen To

Play With NVidia 3D Vision Video Player Software

And The Movavi Video Converter 14 To Convert Music Videos To MP4 To Play

With The Toshiba 3D Video Player Software And View Tem Pop Out Of The Screen...

___I Also Use The Arcsoft Media Converter 8 To Convert

JPG Pictures To 3D JPS Format Pictures Pop Out Of The Screen

To View Them In Stereoscopic 3D With The GeForce 3D Photo Viewer ...

...   ...   ...   However, When Music Videos Converted To Stereoscopic 3D MP4 To Pop Out Of The Screen With  Movavi Video Converter 3D 2,

When Played With NVidia 3D Vision Video Player Appear

To Be Slanted From Left To Right,

So The Left Side Of The Screen POPs Out Only A Little Bit While The Right Side Then Pops Out Of The Screen A Little Bit More Than The Left Side...

___The Toshiba 3D Video Player Can Directly UPCONVERT MP4 Videos To Play In Stereoscopic 3D Pop Out Of The Screen,

However, Some MP4 Then Appear A Little Bit Pop Out Of The Screen On The Left Side And More On The Right Of The Screen...

And Others Appear To Pop Out Of The Screen A Little Bit At The Top Of The Screen And More Pop Out Of The Screen At The Bottom Of The Screen, Others Pop Out Of The Screen Only A Little  At The Bottom Of The Screen And More Pop Out Of The Screen At THe Top Of The Screen...

______About The Arcsoft Media Converter 8 To Convert JPG Pictures To Stereoscopic 3D JPS, When Played With The GeForce 3D Photo Viewer,

Only To Top Of The Stereoscopic 3D JPS Pictures  Pop Out Of The Screen,

While The Bottom Of The Pictures Then Appear To Be Displayed Held Backward Into The Screen Instead Of Pop Out Of The Screen...

...   ...   ...   I've Read Some Article About Stereoscopic 3D... They Mention In The Article That There Are DIFFERENT KNIDS OF Stereoscopic 3Ds...

Some Are LEFT-TO-RIGHT Stereoscopic 3D... Some Are RIGHT-TO-LEFT Stereoscopic 3D... Others Are TOP-TO-BOTTOM Stereoscopic 3D, And Others Are BOTTOM-TO-TOP Stereoscopic 3D ...

___Somehow, Also Mentioned In The Article That Some Other Stereoscopic 3D Videos Then COMPRISE All 4 SIDES Or Kind Of Like 3D BLU-RAY Or What Or What, Don't Really Know... Somehow Says Int The Article About Other Stereoscopic 3D Videos Then COMPRISE All 4 SIDES...

______Will Your Pinnacle Studio 17.5 ULTIMATE Be Able To Convert JPG Pictures To Stereoscopic 3D JPS FULLY POP-OUT Of The Screen On All Four Sides Of The Screen…? NOT Slanted With Top Pop-Out While Bottom Is Backward Into The Screen, Also Not Right Side Pop-Out And Left Side Backward Into The Screen… Will Your Pinnacle Studio 17.5 ULTIMATE Take Care Of All FOUR Sides POP-OUT Of The Screen…?

______Will Your Pinnacle Studio 17.5 ULTIMATE Also Make Stereoscopic 3D MP4 And When Played With NVidia 3D Vision Video Player, All FOUR Sides Left Right Top Bottom Are POP-OUT Of The Screen…?
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy