Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

LIQUID STILL THRIVES IN MY STUDIOS - use it seven days a week

Last post 06-25-2014, 12:26 by VE7AXO. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-30-2014, 14:04 633818

LIQUID STILL THRIVES IN MY STUDIOS - use it seven days a week

just thought it needed to be said - I am still making TONS of money and Awesome production with Liquid..

youtube page - ALL produced solely with liquid 7.2 - I have 4 systems  - various machines running Windows 7, and XP 

link 

https://www.youtube.com/user/JMSVIDEOPRODUCTIONS

•  06-01-2014, 14:16 634025 in reply to 633818

Re: LIQUID STILL THRIVES IN MY STUDIOS - use it seven days a week

As long as it continues to work for you, there's no reason not to use it. The big problem is going to be when you need to move it to another system and can't get it activated. I hope it continues to work for you for a long, long, time.
  •  06-02-2014, 5:30 634044 in reply to 634025

I installed Liquid recently on a Windows 8,1 system and it was still activated happily and worked.  The advanced colour corrector actually seemed to work properly as well which it did not do under Windows 7 or Windows 8.  However since I only installed it to look at an old project I have not really hammered it to I don't know what else is wrong.

The big problem for me with Liquid is that I am have been using HD footage and am now  starting 4K from my Panasonic GH4 camera - how on earth would it deal with formats like that?

BTW I still have quite a few customers who are using Liquid to make money.  It will always be one of the great "might of beens"  as in where would it be now if it was still being developed.  I tried using Studio 17 recently and I still did not like it!

•  06-03-2014, 15:07 634125 in reply to 633818

Alot of folks at least still must be interested in Liquid...52 views to this one thread and counting!!!
  •  06-25-2014, 12:26 635539 in reply to 634125

JMSVIDEOPRODUCTIONS:
    Alot of folks at least still must be interested in Liquid...52 views to this one thread and counting!!!

Even more by the time of this post (126 reads).  Yes, there are many of us who check into this forum, most likely for nostalgic reasons (including me!).  I have Liquid on my old Win XP editing computer, but I use it sparingly, mainly for capturing and editing tape-based video from my old Sony HDV camera.  That camera is used for the odd two-camera shoot such as a training video.  My newer Sony AVCHD camera's SD cards go into the newer editing computer and get processed by Media Composer 7.  Liquid is still fun to use, but time (and technology) marches on, as Dave Stone points out.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy