Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Unwanted Cropping

Last post 02-20-2014, 14:54 by k9th. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-20-2014, 11:17 624778

Unwanted Cropping

I am new to the forum and have had the iPad app for about 6 months. I use it from time-to-time.

I have something weird occurring that I don't know how to fix. I am posting a project to KickStarter and need a short video so I created an MP4 file from a MS PowerPoint presentation that I made and needed to add some other video clips to. When the MP4 exported from PP was completed, I viewed it on my PC and my laptop in both Quicktime and MediaPlayer and everything was fine. I imported it into the iPad app and when I drag it to the storyboard and view it in the screen editor, the image is cropped. About 25% off of the bottom and some of the left side do not show up at all. 

I continued with the editing thinking it was just an anomaly and when I exported the completed file and viewed it, sure enough, it was still cropped and totally unusable. I want to keep as much as I can since I did voice-overs for the PP. 

What am I doing incorrectly and how do I stop this cropping? Any help you can give will be much appreciated.

Tim 

•  02-20-2014, 11:33 624783 in reply to 624778

Re: Unwanted Cropping

Please have a look here.
  •  02-20-2014, 14:54 624805 in reply to 624783

Re: Unwanted Cropping

Thanks - that worked. They were able to solve the problem quickly and easily.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy