Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle Studio™ for iPad Adds New Fast- & Slow-Motion Creative Effects

Last post 05-07-2013, 16:06 by saby. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-03-2013, 17:37 590981

Pinnacle Studio™ for iPad Adds New Fast- & Slow-Motion Creative Effects

Check here for more details.

Check here for complete list of changes in Pinnacle Studio 3.0

•  05-07-2013, 15:52 591386 in reply to 590981

Re: Pinnacle Studio™ for iPad Adds New Fast- & Slow-Motion Creative Effects

Sorry, but that information tells me nothing about the new feature or how to use the new feature. :-( I need help with using the new Slow-mo feature. Here are my questions about the Sliw-mo Feature......... 1) does it do Reverse slow-mo rewind? 2) if yes, how do I do it? 3) is there a way to record precise slow-mo by scrolling the time line? Either forwards or Backwards. 4) What is the purpose of the storyboard screen and how do you use the screen. I single and double tapped on the storyboard screen on one of the frarmes but nothing seems to happen. I even tried pinch and zoom which also seems to have no effect. 5) is the camera icon used only for still frames? I saw at one time a blinking dot on the storyboard or timeline leading me to believe that I could then scroll the timeline forwards or backwards to create a percise ( slow or fast or slow again) slow-mo as I want. If this does work that way then this is ausome. 6) if number 5 is correct how do I use it? I think that about covers my questions. If Luma can put these and other similar ?s in a FAQ then I feel this would be most helpful to everyone. John Gerard
  •  05-07-2013, 16:06 591387 in reply to 591386

Re: Pinnacle Studio™ for iPad Adds New Fast- & Slow-Motion Creative Effects

Support of Pinnacle Studio for iPad is now handled by Luma Touch team. I suggest you ask your questions in their forum.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy