Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle Video Transfer problem with reverse/negative colors green

Last post 04-26-2013, 4:41 by saby. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-25-2013, 13:13 590261

Pinnacle Video Transfer problem with reverse/negative colors green

I have a pinnacle Video Transfer just press and go. Yes, I know it is old. :) Never used, just dusted the box off when i found some old vhs family movies.

I connected it to my vcr and hard drive and started recording but when i play it back on the computer the image looks like a negative. You can see everything but the images are all green. I tried it using a usb drive, same thing. I played it back on a windows xp computer, same thing. Any suggestions? Also, does anybody have the old firmware update out there?

•  04-25-2013, 22:10 590298 in reply to 590261

Re: Pinnacle Video Transfer problem with reverse/negative colors green

I am not quite too familiar with this but do you capture your videos with a USB device, dazzle, etc.?

Maybe you might be missing the driver for it. You may want to check here to see if it is available for your product.

•  04-26-2013, 2:19 590306 in reply to 590298

moved to Legacy Products - Pinnacle Video Transfer
  •  04-26-2013, 4:41 590324 in reply to 590306

Ramon,

Pinnacle Video Transfer is an autonomous device. Connect it to a source via cinch or s-vhs, connect it to a USB storage device (external HDD, USB-key, iPod, PSP, ...), select the record mode, press Record, and that's it !

barjwfarm,

Since there's no video output signal feature on the PVT, you can't control if the input signal is correct or not. Until you can make sure it is correct, you can't know if the issue comes from the PVT device or your source (maybe source wiring).

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy