Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

studio 11 - problem getting upgrade / patch

Last post 04-03-2013, 1:30 by blankczechbook. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-01-2013, 14:49 586823

studio 11 - problem getting upgrade / patch

Hello folks,

hope i'm in the right place to ask this.. looks like the pinnacle site isn't working as it should.

I had a studio 11 installed on xp, but the pc has had vista put on it to extend its life a little.

my problem is now trying to patch the studio install to get it as up to date as possible.

i don't wish to begin some projects and then find issues that i could have avoided if i'd had the patch from the outset..

can anyone tell me where to get these patches from that work pls?

- or perhaps pass a msg to those who may get the site back together again soon?

Many thanks for your time,

Adrian

•  04-01-2013, 14:58 586827 in reply to 586823

Re: studio 11 - problem getting upgrade / patch

Try here.
  •  04-01-2013, 16:27 586840 in reply to 586827

wow, that's a quick response.

Thank you, i wish i'd asked earlier now :-D

i've already downloaded 11.1.0 - the patch that is there. and it is now up and running on that OK it seems.

- i'd found references to 11.1.1 and even 11.1.2?  so maybe there is still a more recent upgrade that might reappear.

using google cache it appeared that the pinnacle support pages were still working a few days ago, so i'll pop there from time to time to check.

thanks again, i think i'll be back and looking here for tips/ideas from now!

i have a backlog of DV tapes to capture/edit and burn.. and then quite a few Gb of camera clips since then which need the same treatment!

•  04-01-2013, 21:52 586863 in reply to 586840

I am trying to send the owner of that sight Studio 10 standard installer and Studio 10 Plus installer for those of you who have Windows Vista or Windows 7. I will also send him the Studio 9 Plus fixer for Windows XP only.

I am glad you have everything sorted out. Happy Editings.

•  04-03-2013, 1:30 587013 in reply to 586863

well am pleased to say that a key regenerate worked, a window popped up and an email came through with the keys i'd had before.

wierd - because the first activation email didn't work at all

- nor did the update online  within the program.

only one of my old key codes had worked so i was worried that i'd lost some of the basic keys, but all in all - looks to be OK.

many thanks again.

as mentioned above there are other patches which are newer, but don't look to include anything i'll need, so hopefully i'll manage without..

http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/en221767    

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy