Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Studio 9.3 Activation Key problem

Last post 03-02-2013, 12:52 by R_Vera. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  03-01-2013, 18:45 581696

Studio 9.3 Activation Key problem

Installed Studio 9.3 Quickstart on a Windows XP computer. Installed Studio 9.3 from installation discs no problem to use with my Pinnacle MovieBox USB.  Got my Passport number and Serial number recognized in the Studio 9 program HOWEVER cannot get my Activation Key.  Product is registered with my email address.  When I go to the Pinnacle unlock page to regenerate Activation Key, type in my email address and the Passport number and submit it the page just gives me a page saying:

"We're sorry. We do not show any activation keys purchased on your account. There may be several reasons for this: <ol> <li>If you have purchased your activiation keys within the past 2 business days, our records may not be updated with your information. If this is the case, please try using this activation key regenerator tomorrow.</li></ol> <p/> If this reason does not apply to you or you feel you've reached this message in error, please contact technical support. <p/> Thank you"

When I start the Studio 9 program a window pops up saying to activate via the internet connection however clicking on 'Acitvate Now' does nothing, it just shows another page saying error: Server Error 403 - Forbidden Access

Any help welcomed.

Thanks

•  03-02-2013, 12:52 581776 in reply to 581696

Re: Studio 9.3 Activation Key problem

Send a PM to Raff_Uy so he can help you out with this problem.

I am not quite sure about jjn if he can also help you too, but you may also want to send him a PM to see what he says.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy