Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Studio 14 install failure

Last post 02-12-2013, 19:45 by gjslaw. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  02-12-2013, 18:23 578410

Studio 14 install failure

I am getting the following message when trying to install Studio 14:

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

The serial number you entered is not valid

I have copied the serial number from the version that is already loaded on a Windows XP desktop.

I am using the  Studio_Upgrade_All_to_UltimateCollection_v14_62594 that I downloaded to install a copy on a brand new Windows 8 desktop.

The installation process is giving me a pop-up box that says "Serial Number Check".  It is asking for the 25 character serial number found on my previous version Studio CD-ROM or the CD-ROM sleeve, which I do not have.

Is the serial and passport numbers available in the Windows XP version not what I need to use on the install? 

Thanks!

Robert

•  02-12-2013, 19:40 578419 in reply to 578410

Re: Studio 14 install failure

NEVERMIND

I FIGURED IT OUT

HAD TO LOCATE THE SERIAL NUMBER FOR THE FIRST VERSION I INSTALLED, WHICH WAS VERSION 9.

THANKS ANYWAY.

•  02-12-2013, 19:45 578420 in reply to 578410

Re: Studio 14 install failure

Welcome to the forum.  

What version are you upgrading from?  If you have lost your serial number, you can log-in to your account here and request that it be e-mailed to you.  (Of course, that assumes that you registered the software to begin with.)

Added: Carry on.  Big Smile

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy