Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle Themes - Winter Pack

Last post 01-07-2013, 8:58 by aet3. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  01-06-2013, 12:16 569977

Pinnacle Themes - Winter Pack

I have today uninstalled and reinstalled Studio 12 Ultimate - Patch because of a problem I had.

I went to re- install Pinnacle Themes - Winter Pack - I have the original disc I purchased with all the codes etc.

BUT - it appears there is now an .exe corrupt file, preventing me installing - Nothing Happens.

Is there a way I can download a copy and use my current activation code to install ??

Cheers. 

•  01-07-2013, 8:50 570080 in reply to 569977

Re: Pinnacle Themes - Winter Pack

aet3:

I have today uninstalled and reinstalled Studio 12 Ultimate - Patch because of a problem I had.

I went to re- install Pinnacle Themes - Winter Pack - I have the original disc I purchased with all the codes etc.

BUT - it appears there is now an .exe corrupt file, preventing me installing - Nothing Happens.

Is there a way I can download a copy and use my current activation code to install ??

Cheers. 

Problem solved HERE

•  01-07-2013, 8:58 570082 in reply to 570080

Re: Pinnacle Themes - Winter Pack

Hi Colour

I don't know if this will help other people with the same problem of a Disc not installing.

But. I have just copied ALL the files on the Winter Pack Theme disc onto my Hard Drive.

Then tried to install it from this new desktop folder, by clicking on the Pinnacle Winter Pack icon, NOT the auto run, or set up icon.

IT LOADED and installed OK.

I can now open and save my earlier versions without the message coming up. 

I hope I have done right, and not messed something else up !!!!!

Cheers. 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy