Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

SO UPSET right now! DAZZLE support and product missing disc after purchase

Last post 08-23-2012, 11:50 by Raff_Uy. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-29-2012, 13:53 532938

SO UPSET right now! DAZZLE support and product missing disc after purchase

Ive spent hours tying to get this darn product to run. turns out . ,the disc i had was the media creator HD, and not the Insant DVD recorder, which was missing in the original packaging.

i downloaded it on line, and istalled it, but it wont let it run, until i put on the serial number on the disc, which i dont have.

more hours tring to get a warm body to pick up the phone at Dazzle, pinnacle, Avid, etc etc.   its the most frustratign product experience ive ever had.   ironically, i worked in this industry for many years and actually had one of the very first DAZZLE's ever made.  (beta version back in 1996)

any ideas, besides drivng back to Frys to get it replaced???

FRUSTRATED!!

•  05-29-2012, 14:56 532944 in reply to 532938

Re: SO UPSET right now! DAZZLE support and product missing disc after purchase

Hi Zanick,

Welcome to the Forums!

I believe that you purchased Dazzle DVD Video Creator HD, that includes studio 14 or Studio 15, am i right?

It seems to me that you're looking for Dazzle DVD Recorder , that comes with Studio 12 and instant DVD Recorder.

IMHO, it's better return the software and exchange it to the one that you're looking for.

•  05-29-2012, 17:44 532960 in reply to 532944

i got the DVD video recorder.  its suppposed to have a CD, and it does, but only one CD and it seeems to be the wrong one.   It doesnt have the CD its supposed to have, which is the "instant DVD Recorder" as the instructions say to insert to the computer to load the software.
  •  05-29-2012, 19:07 532973 in reply to 532960

so, how do i get this device up and running?  can someone help me at dazzle? unlilkey, because you cant talk to anyone..

downloaded the software on line but cant use it because i need the software. if i have to drive back to the store and return ii, you can be sure im not going to buy dazzle!  

this is crazy!  no help what so ever on line!

•  05-30-2012, 12:07 533078 in reply to 532973

i got a response from Dazzle tech, but all they said was there was not supposed to be anoother DVD in the box.  so, if the editing software disc HAS the instant DVD creator software, I sure cant find it. looked in the folders, the applicatoin, there is nothing that resembles the instant DVD software.    however, as i mentioned, i downloaded it on the website, but still cant use it or initialize the Dazzle hardware, because i dont have valid serial numbers.  maybe the  pinnicle disc serials will work,but that might have been nice to know.

anyway, its a frustrating experience so far and ready just to take it back

mk

•  08-23-2012, 11:50 545279 in reply to 533078

mk did you ever resolve this matter?
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy