Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Avid may have dumped Pinnacle, but Videoguys still loves you guys!

Last post 07-17-2012, 14:03 by videoguys. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-17-2012, 14:03 540553

Avid may have dumped Pinnacle, but Videoguys still loves you guys!

I know it marked another sad point in the life of long time Liquid users. Liquid was so far ahead of it's time. Even now, new apps are just starting to catch up in many areas. Heck, when I first saw Apples FCPX demo at the NAB Supermeet, my first thought was - WOW! They created Liquid/Next Gen  for Mac!

I'm not sure what Corel is going to do going forward with this message board, so it may be our last thread. I said it back then and I still believe it LIQUID ROCKS! I hope that somehow, someway the code ends up somewhere that someone with a vision can  somehow develop it. We can all dream.

I just wanted to let you guys know that Liquid still qualifies for several very cool crossgrade promotions:

While Liquid does not qualify for the Avid Symphony 6 crossgrade $995 http://www.videoguys.com/Item/Avid+Symphony+6+Crossgrade+from+Apple+Final+Cut+Pro/0303D20333035363D253339393.aspx anyone interested can give me a call and we'll try and work something out for you. I still have a couple of old FCP serial numbers from our demo room kickin around.

Gary
    Videoguys.com
    800 323-2325

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy