Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Special price for Mercalli plugin - very limited time (christmas 2010)

Last post 07-03-2011, 7:06 by Declic_Video. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-20-2010, 8:57 440857

Gift [G] Special price for Mercalli plugin - very limited time (christmas 2010)

Hello,

This is just to inform you that you can buy proDAD Mercalli plugin for Pinnacle Studio at a very special price (limited time) for Christmas 2010. The price is around 80$ (compared to 249$ original price) !!! Hurry up, it won't last very long...

DV FX

•  12-31-2010, 8:19 443505 in reply to 440857

Re: Special price for Mercalli plugin - very limited time (christmas 2010)

For your information, when you receive the download link for Mercalli, the current link for Pinnacle Studio plugin (Mercalli-20-pinstudio.exe) is currently going to the homepage instead of the file itself. proDAD has been informed and we will publish the correct pathway as soon as it is known. In the mean time, if you have any problem, please post here and keep us informed.

The problem does not affect user who requested the DVD, as you have the file on it, which is correct.

DV FX

•  01-03-2011, 20:01 444203 in reply to 443505

Hello and thanks.

Today I purchased Mercallie 2.0 SAL and wanted to say that so far this application looks like it does a good job with the little testing I have done. There are a few questions I have though.

Can I expect this to work with Studio 14 or must I use version 12?

What version should I have? I see 2.0.3931 Tech. r66 on the application and 2.0.71 Tech. r67 in the help file. The whole interface looks different.

When I export the video is there a way to customize the file format other then just AVI and Mpeg2?

The plugins are not working as I still have old version 1. I see an icon that says I must activate which sends me to a page where I must purchase and upgrade.

When I try to register this application is not shown in the product name drop down menu.

Thanks again and I would recommend this to others that are in need of stablization software.

Regards.

Cliff

•  01-06-2011, 6:14 444907 in reply to 444203

Cliff-f:

1/ Can I expect this to work with Studio 14 or must I use version 12?

2/ What version should I have? I see 2.0.3931 Tech. r66 on the application and 2.0.71 Tech. r67 in the help file. The whole interface looks different.

3/ When I export the video is there a way to customize the file format other then just AVI and Mpeg2?

4/ The plugins are not working as I still have old version 1. I see an icon that says I must activate which sends me to a page where I must purchase and upgrade.

Hello Cliff,

Thanks for the feedback, I hope that you used our link which should have gave you the opportunity to buy it for a very low price ($82 instead of $200 - still available for few days)

To answer your question:

1/ Mercalli V2 works in Studio 14 only (in addition, it's available as a Studio plugin, already unlocked in Pinnacle - no need to purchase an unlock - additionnal info here)

2/ On 6th January 2011, latest version are 2.0.3931 for StandAlone version (aka SAL) and 2.0.76 for plugin version

3/ It depends of your input file. When exporting, you will have some choice offered to you (for .ts video, I have for example WMV and AVI). Take note that if you select AVI, you will have a dialog box which allow you to select different codec present on your system.

4/ Download the Studio plugin here (it's free if you bought the version SAL + Plugins)

Hope I answered all your questions,
    DV FX

•  01-09-2011, 12:27 445826 in reply to 444907

Declic_Video:
    Cliff-f:

1/ Can I expect this to work with Studio 14 or must I use version 12?

2/ What version should I have? I see 2.0.3931 Tech. r66 on the application and 2.0.71 Tech. r67 in the help file. The whole interface looks different.

3/ When I export the video is there a way to customize the file format other then just AVI and Mpeg2?

4/ The plugins are not working as I still have old version 1. I see an icon that says I must activate which sends me to a page where I must purchase and upgrade.

Hello Cliff,

Thanks for the feedback, I hope that you used our link which should have gave you the opportunity to buy it for a very low price ($82 instead of $200 - still available for few days)

To answer your question:

1/ Mercalli V2 works in S14 (in addition, it's available as a Studio plugin, already unlocked in Pinnacle - no need to purchase an unlock - additionnal info here)

2/ On 6th January 2011, latest version are 2.0.3931 for StandAlone version (aka SAL) and 2.0.76 for plugin version

3/ It depends of your input file. When exporting, you will have some choice offered to you (for .ts video, I have for example WMV and AVI). Take note that if you select AVI, you will have a dialog box which allow you to select different codec present on your system.

4/ Download the Studio plugin here (it's free if you bought the version SAL + Plugins)

Hope I answered all your questions,
    DV FX

I did purchase this application and find it very efficient and useful. Thank you.

I did have some problems at first getting everything downloaded and set up but I don't see it in Studio 12. I just looked. I still get version 1 with an "activate" icon so I have only been using it in Studio 14. Not a problem. I do have some small issues that I was going to address but was saving them until I have fully evaluated this application and really given it a test drive. While I am here I will go over a few small things I have noticed and maybe you can point to what I might be doing wrong. I have been playing with some old clips I shot using an old Sony DCR-TRV730. These files were captured in 4:3 format which I used Studio to convert to 16:9 and rendered them back to avi. I then stabilized them with SAL and rendered again but they were output back to 4:3. My work around was to convert to 16:9 after instead of before. When I use Meraclli from within Studio with 8 scenes in the time line It seems I have to do one at a time. I tried highlighting them all but that didn't appear to work. When I did individual scenes it took several to many time before it would indicate I did not have to analyze them again.

You have addressed my other concerns, thank you, and I am gaining much experiance and enjoyment.

I don't know if there is already a thread addressing any issues. If that is the case please point me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Cliff

•  01-12-2011, 12:04 446604 in reply to 445826

Hello Cliff,

I would like that you do some tests to check why Mercalli V2 is not working on your computer. I will contact you by email, and we will post here the result.
    DV FX

•  01-12-2011, 12:21 446622 in reply to 446604

Good morning

Will there be any issue with Studio 15 compatibility?

Thanks

Keith

•  01-15-2011, 2:42 447239 in reply to 446622

Holsie:
    Qui?? Non??
  •  01-15-2011, 4:31 447255 in reply to 447239

Holsie:
    Holsie:
    Qui?? Non??

Has Studio 15 been realeased? I heard of it but I haven't seen it yet. I'm sure when it comes out there will be a workable plugin for it. No?Smile

•  01-15-2011, 7:21 447280 in reply to 447255

For the time being, no idea... Read: Is Pinnacle Studio 15 launched ????

DV FX

•  01-22-2011, 19:20 448826 in reply to 447280

I can confirm it won't work on S12

Crying

•  07-03-2011, 7:06 481023 in reply to 448826

For information, this promotion will end on august 2011... So hurry up for those of you who want to take the advantage of it. Reminder: Mercalli for Studio. It costs only 85$ instead of 200$ and it includes both the standalone version and Studio plugin (Pinnacle and AVID).

DV FX

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy