Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Pinnacle PCTV 300i

Last post 12-08-2010, 20:44 by benreffell. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-17-2010, 13:21 433645

Pinnacle PCTV 300i

Hello all, i've put this tv card into my new Windows7 system but the software won't load, something about not compatible with this version of windows. i checked device manager and win7 has found the card, named it Pinnacle PCTV 300i as it is. but i'm having major issues trying to find software that will operate the device. am i flogging a dead horse or is there software around for it.

i'm considering purchasing a Hauppage HDV 2200 card today

cheers

•  12-08-2010, 20:44 438234 in reply to 433645

Re: Pinnacle PCTV 300i

I have the 330e.

Pinnacle sold out to Hauppage, go to http://www.pctvsystems.com you will be able to download the latest version of PCTV there  (support>downloads>software or something like that). I just did this, installed it, entered my old key and it worked fine.

(Though did get an error msg about dolby2codec had expired and & I needed to sign up for premuim content, oh @#@## I thought how much will this cost me, but it just required my email & it generated a new key for dolby, entered it and now all the digital channels have sound, not just a few, due to different sound fourmat broadcast, I think)

PS, It will also work with WIndows Media Centre in Windows 7 (though I recall installing a few extra codecs . . .) 

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy