Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Studio 12 not installing.

Last post 07-23-2008, 3:50 by bvregille. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-23-2008, 0:08 214672

Studio 12 not installing.

my studio + 12 Upgrade download does not install -issues request to press Shift while running previous program cd, then says "cannot locate previous program " (Studio 10+) .  Cd is ok and St 10+ installs from it ok.. Any clues?
  •  07-23-2008, 3:01 214687 in reply to 214672

Re: Studio 12 not installing.

Welcome to the ForumBig Smile

St 10+ installs from it ok.

What is your current situation, then. Do you have S10 Installed or not?

Please enter your PC's Hardware Specs into your Profile. How to HERE .Click on my Username above my Avatar, for an example.

ThanksBig Smile

ADDED - You would be better-off, by Posting in the Installation Forum, rather than here, in the "Off Topic" Forum, which is mostly for us who like to indulge in "Mindless Drivel" (Speaking for myself, of course).Wink 

•  07-23-2008, 3:50 214694 in reply to 214672

Re: Studio 12 not installing.

patrick overington:
    my studio + 12 Upgrade download does not install -issues request to press Shift while running previous program cd, then says "cannot locate previous program " (Studio 10+) .  Cd is ok and St 10+ installs from it ok.. Any clues?

Patrick,

This problems comes from the fact that you probably launch the Studio 12 Upgrade from the hard disk (as it's a download version. I would recommend to first burn a DVD with the Studio 12 Upgrade content (and you will also have a backup of your software, which is always a good idea...).

Then launch the Studio 12 installation from the DVD and follow instructions from this FAQ.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy