Forums
in > Search
Welcome to Pinnacle Systems - Forums Sign in | Join | Help

Studio 12 Won't Open / May Need Re-Install Help

Last post 08-19-2014, 15:40 by steveromo. 29 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (30 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-31-2014, 12:22 638253 in reply to 638241

Re: Studio 12 Won't Open / May Need Re-Install Help

plemmens:
    colour:

...IMO, you need to decide which Thread you're going to continue with & get the other one closed, to avoid duplication. One of the Moderators can do that.

I can also merge the two threads if you want.

Ok, Paul - Thanks Smile - Do that, then.

BTW - Just read re; your bike accident in VFF. Hope you're on the road to recovery, now.,

•  07-31-2014, 12:38 638255 in reply to 638253

colour:

Ok, Paul - Thanks Smile - Do that, then.

BTW - Just read re; your bike accident in VFF. Hope you're on the road to recovery, now.,

Merging done.

Moving in the right direction. CT scan next week Friday, if result ok then Halo will be removed immediately. 

•  07-31-2014, 14:11 638263 in reply to 638255

Steve

OK - Paul has now merged your 2 Threads. Thanks Paul Smile

Since David has already given you explicit instructions,  let's keep it simple from now-on.

You cannot Repair or Re-Install S12 Upgrade Program, unless you have Saved S12 Upgrade Download Setup EXE File. Yes or No?

•  08-15-2014, 11:32 639399 in reply to 638263

Issue Resolved Successfully!!! It took a while, but with all of your help - Glus especially - I was able to successfully uninstall and then re-install Studio 12. I waited to be sure everything (Premium Content included) worked OK and it looks like all is fine. Thanks for all of the replies and suggestions!
  •  08-19-2014, 15:40 639728 in reply to 639399

Upon Further Review... I may still have an issue. Although my computer is old and slow by today's standards, I was able to successfully edit in HD before the re-install. Now I am having difficulty, and I am wondering if all my premium content is installed. When I set my Project Preferences to "use first clip" and drop a clip from my camcorder in the timeline, the video skips and stutters while the audio plays fine. (The same happens in the preview window also.) There is no green rendering line. This happens when I use any HD preset in Project Preferences as well. Before I post this in the editing forum, I wanted to make sure I have all the content needed for HD editing. I have past activation keys for DivX, MPEG-2 & 4, H.264, Dolby 2Ch,  and Dream Glow. Would the lack of any of these cause my problem? How do you know if these are present or absent from my Studio 12? Can they still be activated if I need them? Thanks again. This forum had been a life-saver to me over the years!
Page 2 of 2 (30 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2012 Corel, Inc.. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy